Blogs & Articles
October 12, 2021
Tips Before Selling Your Home
SELLING YOUR HOME?
So you have decided to put your property on the market? Read this first.
Selling your home can be a extremely stressful time for the whole family. Plenty of decisions to be made…. Which agent to list the property with? Do you spend extra on Advertising? Has the agent set the right price? and then there is preparing the house for the weekly open home inspection, waiting for an offer, negotiations back and forth between the buyers, the agents and the solicitors to finally get the contract signed.
So imagine going through all that blood, sweat and tears for the contract to come crashing down from a failed Pre Purchase Building & Pest Inspection.
CHECK IT OUT BEFORE YOU LIST!
Before listing your property, it is essential to understand the true condition of your property and avoid any nasty surprises with the Buyers Building & Pest Inspection. There are so many benefits of carrying out a Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection, including;
- Identifies and allows the homeowner to rectify any major issues (if any) prior to other inspections or reports which may be arranged on the property.
- Avoids last minute reductions on the buyer’s offer.
- The Inspection Reports can be offered to the Buyers. This saves time arranging access for various companies inspecting your property during the pre-auction or pre-sale period.
- Reduces negotiations as a result of Pre Purchase Inspections carried out on the Buyer’s behalf.
- Increased buyer confidence at Auction as prospective buyers know more about the property.
Multipest offers Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections to all Homeowners and Real Estate Agents of South East Queensland including Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan, Redlands & Gold Coast. Our Timber Pest Accredited Technicians work with a Certified Building Inspector to carry out all Pre-Sale or Pre-Purchase Inspections on behalf of the Vendor or Purchaser.
So save yourself significant hassle and organise a Pre-Sale Inspection with Multipest and help maximise your selling potential.