Multipest is a Brisbane-based independent termite and pest management business with 25 years experience in domestic, small and large scale commercial and body corporate work. We work with homeowners, property managers, tenants, Commercial staff and Management to tailor site specific pest control & termite solutions. We service all locations within South East Queensland, to provide safe, effective & affordable pest control prices and termite treatment costs.
We strive to set the highest possible standards in the pest control industry and we only employ fully qualified technicians to treat termites and pests at your home or commercial property. We make sure that we have access to the latest products and systems available and that all our technicians are fully trained and accredited to use them.
CURT THEW - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Curt and his team has over 25 years experience in the termite and pest control industry. Curt has worked for many years at state manager level at a large multinational pest control company, before starting his own pest control company in the Redlands. As Technical Director he ensures that Multipest technicians have the latest termite and pest control systems at their disposal.
The team at Multipest is built on high levels of expertise and customer service, implementing strict quality control service and reflecting new light into an old industry.
Multipests team of technicians are all licensed, highly skilled professionals, dedicated to providing our customers with quality service. Our technicians will take the time to ensure the job is done right the first time. Whether it is a job as simple as removing a wasp nest or treating an ants nest, or more complex involving the treatment of active termites, they will ensure you understand and are comfortable with the process every step of the way.
Our Technicians are trained to cater for our wide range of clientele including large commercial sites such as theme parks, Schools and Warehouses to body corporates, domestic clients and rental properties. Our Pest Control Technicians work to develop relationships with all our customers.
Behind the scenes, our Technicians are backed up by an experienced and friendly administration team, who are always willing and able to provide our clients with assistance with all stages of the process, from the initial booking, products and yearly reminders to payments, reports and warranties. Our admin staff have extensive knowledge of all products and services offered by Multipest.
Multipest holds all the required licenses and insurances and complies with other Queensland government standards, to give you peace of mind when you engage us:
- General/Public Liability insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Queensland Building Services Authority Licience No. 1121896
- WorkCover Qld insurance
- QLD Health Dept licences
- PestCert accredited
We offer a range of Professional Termite Products and Services
- Obligation Free Termite Proposals & Quotes
- Subterranean Termite Inspections AS3660.02
- Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections AS4349.3
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Inspections
- Chemical Termite Treatments
- Non-Toxic Termite Baiting Systems
- Reticulations Systems
- Timber Damage Repairs by Qualified Carpenter
- Rapid Solutions Timber Secure Termite Insurance
- Termidor $2 Million Dollar Assurance Warranty
- Exterra $100, 000 Termite Damage Warranty
HOW WE DIFFER FROM THE COMPETITORS
Unlike other Exterminators, Local Pest Control and Termite Companies, We go above and beyond for our clients by ensuring all our staff are;
- Queensland Government Licensed & Timber Pest Accredited
- QBCC Licensed & insured up to $20 Million dollars
- All Technicians hold a National Police Certificate with a clear convictions history
- All Technicians hold a current Queensland Government Blue Card for working with Children.
- NULCA Underground Asset Location Accredited to perform professional pipe location services before the commencement of frilling holes or digging when carrying out a termite treatment.
- Multipest employs a full time QBCC Carpenter to quote and repair termite damage.
- Undertake a range of courses, product launches and seminars allowing technicians to stay up to date with the latest products and systems within the industry.